Provides professional administrative support to the Village Administrator. Provides additional support as needed. Works directly with all Village Employees involving the coordination of all village functions. This position reports directly to the Village Administrator. Salary will be determined based on experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for providing administrative support to the Village Administrator.
- Address customers inquiries and works directly with the public assisting to resolve Village matters
- Data Entry into Village software programs
- Provides support and backup to limited functions of Village operations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and its components
- Responsible for maintaining confidentially
- Responsible for performing all job-related functions through to completion within established policies, procedures and processes with minimum supervision.
- Refers any unusual or difficult situation to the Village Administrator
- Responsible for prioritizing own work while meeting scheduled deadlines, including follow-up and anticipation of interruption.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Communication skills are required
Education and Experience
- High School Education
- Must have experience dealing with the public
- Experience in general office functions
- Must possess valid Ohio driver’s license
To apply please (CLICK HERE) to download a PDF copy of the application. Applications can be submitted to the Village Office at 115 N. Miami Ave. Due to the COVID 19 restrictions, our office is currently not open to the public. You may drop completed applications off in the drop box on the South side of the building or mail. To review the full job description(CLICK HERE)
The Village will be accepting applications until Monday, May 4, 2020.