How to Reserving Shelter
The Village of Bradford currently has one shelter located in their Y-Yard park.. The Shelter offers restrooms (male and female), a large grill for cooking and several picnic tables. To reserve the shelter contact Roger Looker at 448-2718.
When using the shelter the village asks that all trash is picked up and placed in dumpsters behind city building.
How To Reserving Park
To reserve the Park or any major part of the park (basketball, volleyball, tennis court, etc.). Approval of Council must first me granted and a facilities agreement must be signed by an event holder. To receive approval of council you must attend a council meeting [Click here to see Council Meeting Times], address council and state your request. Be prepared to answer the following questions.
- Who – Organization Name or person making the request
- When – Date of Event
- Where – Iddings Park, Y-Yard Park or Ball fields by the water plant and describe the area that is needed for the event.
- What – Describe the event and inform council of your estimated attendance. If estimated attendance is expected to be large, council or Sheriff may demand that security be required at event organizers expense.
- Why – Describe why you are having the event. Is it a fund raiser and who will benefit from it.
It is important to request any special needs (security, restrooms, lighting, etc.). A deposit may be required if council elects.
Also, if the event dictates, a plan on trash removal, crowd control, emergency assistance and repairs to any property damage that may occur will be required.
* Before any sale of any food can occur in Village Parks a County Food Permit must be obtained and a copy of permit given to Village Administrator to be placed on file at City Building.