MANDATORY FILING FOR ALL CITIES
- ALL residents – 18 years and older MUST file a local income tax return. All Municipalities are “Mandatory Filing”, even if you don’t work!
(Retired Taxpayers that have no Earned Income and have registered with the Tax Office as being retired – need not file a return.
- All individual and business returns are due April 15th. Business returns with a F/Y ending date are due the 15th of the fourth month following the year end date.
- ALL RETURNS MUST BE SIGNED
- A $25.00 per month late fee, up to 6 months or $150.00 will be added to any late filed returns (even if no tax is due).
- Late returns with balances due will be charged 15% penalty plus 5%per annum (.42% per month) until balance is paid in full. LATE FEE MUST BE CHARGED PER HOUSE BILL 5.
- Page 1 of your federal 1040 return MUST be attached along with all W-2’s and 1099’s.
For additional information or questions you can contact:
Bradford Income Tax Department
161 E. Main Street
Versailles, Ohio 45380
PH: 937-526-4411 ext. 209
Contact: Sharon Barga — Hours: Monday- Friday 8:00-4:30pm.